Tuesday, September 1, 2009

North Park Awesome Fast This weekend....

This weekend Is Awesome Fast in San Diego. It's going to be awesome, I guess hence the name. Anyway if you are stuck in AZ and not able to attend, you still can see a great deal of the bands. In fact tomorrow there are TWO pre Awesome Fast shows, this early one all ages with Off With Their Heads and all the Phoenix area bands that are on NPAF...

Then this later 21+ show with cheap beer...Which also says Monday Sept. 2nd, but in fact is Wednesday Sept 2nd, and Tylurking is not the Tyurking, at least I think he isn't, but who knows?

The day after NPAF there is even a great post show. Pretty Boy Thornson and The F'n A's are so good, you will be in for a treat! I am pretty stoked for Drunken Boat and will get to see them twice. Parkway you know rules, and the other two I am not too familiar with, but all the bands on NPAF are great I am sure they are too!

Man I am stoked for all of this, and no doubt on Thursday @ BANNED I am going to play tons of bands from NPAF, so it going to be a great labor day weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment